Enhancing Your Natural Beauty
Visiting the Facial Plastic Surgery Center
At the Facial Plastic Surgery Center, we frequently care for patients from out of state, as well as internationally. Our patients often enjoy their experience with us. We are located within a short walk to hotels, shopping centers, and cultural attractions, so our patients can take full advantage of the city.
Please feel free to read through the following pages where you will find information for your visit.
- For a list of our hotels that extend exclusive offers to our patients, please visit our Affiliated Hotels page.
- For directions to our locations by car, please see Driving Directions.
- If you plan to use the Chicago Public Transit system (CTA), please visit our CTA Directions page for further assistance.
Your first visit to the Facial Plastic Surgery Center involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page where you will find all the practical information you need.
Setting up a Consultation
When you first call our office, you will be greeted by our professional staff who will schedule your consultation and answer your questions.
Please fax your New Patient Form to our office.
60 E. Delaware Place
fax: (312) 255-8904
fax: (630) 758-8881
What to Expect at Your Consultation
Dr. Thomas will begin the consultation with a thorough discussion of your medical history and your concerns about your appearance.
Be prepared to discuss:
- Your expectations and desired outcome
- Existing medical conditions and drug allergies
- Medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are currently taking
- Previous surgical procedures
Dr. Thomas will:
- Have photographs taken of you for your medical record
- Discuss your options and his recommendations
- Discuss the outcomes and risks of the procedures
Computer Graphic Imaging
In certain situations, Dr. Thomas may suggest using Computer Graphic Imaging (CGI). CGI is used for rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose). This program allows Dr. Thomas to digitally modify your photos to reflect what realistically can be be accomplished.